Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set
Most tableware is plastic or metal-made and, of course, non-recyclable. Sadly, they end up in landfills and oceans, and take hundreds of years to decompose.
Bambaw’s reusable utensils will help keep our planet green and plastic-free. At the end of life, the bamboo flatware can be safely composted. The pouch can be washed and reused for years! The set covers all your dining needs
Bambaw’s eco-friendly cutlery set can be used in all occasions and for several years:
- Sturdy material
- No aftertaste
- Treated with vegetable oil
- Wide straw for any drink
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed to refuse single use
The bamboo cutlery set is lightweight and compact. So, you can bring it everywhere you go. Having a set in your car, bag or at the office will empower you to refuse disposable cutlery in many occasions.
- 1 20-cm bamboo fork
- 1 20-cm bamboo knife with a serrated blade
- 1 20-cm bamboo spoon
- 1 20-cm bamboo straw
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 convenient cotton pouch
Here are our Top 7 Reasons for using Bamboo Cutlery:
1. The environmentally friendly features of bamboo are the main reason why bamboo kitchen utensils are becoming extremely popular and widely used among eco-conscious individuals. Bamboo is technically a grass and can be cut without killing the plant. When you move grass it doesn’t die – it continues to grow. This makes bamboo a highly renewable, eco-friendly resource. Bamboo grows faster than any wood and can be grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
Bamboo items are functional and comfortable to use. Bamboo cooking equipment and utensils are perfect for picnics, camping, and travel because they are light and 100% biodegradable.
Bamboo utensils are extremely strong and durable. Bamboo is surprisingly strong but still light and flexible. Bamboo utensils are long-lasting, and much more durable than wooden and plastic ones.
4. Stain and Odour Resistant
Bamboo is heat, stain, and water-resistant material. Bamboo products do not absorb odours and they are very easy to clean.
5. Smooth Finish
Bamboo kitchen utensils have a smooth finish and will not get a rough or porous surface after a few months of use.
6. Attractive Appearance
Bamboo kitchen tools add a fresh, natural touch to any kitchen. They would make the perfect gift for weddings, showers, and housewarmings.
7.Safe with Non-Stick Cooking Surfaces
Bamboo cooking utensils will not scratch the non-stick finish on your pans, and will not harm your finest cookware.
Product Demo VideosAbout Bambaw
Bambaw's mission is to reduce the waste generated on earth by providing affordable, quality, zero-waste products.