Quinoa and Artichoke Shampoo and Conditioner by Green People Organic Lifestyle
Reveal high-shine hair with volume and brilliance
- Quinoa protein nourishes each hair strand for soft, sleek shine
- Artichoke smoothes the hair’s surface for frizz-free locks
- 8 essential amino acids coat hair shafts for thicker, more manageable hair
- Quinoa protein has been shown to boost shine by over 50%
- Antioxidants protect and repair damage caused by exposure to UV radiation
- Approved for daily use, for all hair types
- 81% certified organic ingredients
Organic Artichoke, Lemon Peel & Ginger
Ingredients that are not used in their products
Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, SLS/SLES, gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, lanolin, phthalates, triclosan, propylene glycol, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, methylisothiazolinone (MI), EDTA, PABA-sunscreen, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
About Green People Organic Lifestyle
Charlotte Vøhtz’s drive to create truly organic skin care began when her young daughter Sandra was battling multiple skin allergies and eczema. She searched the high street for natural products that would be gentle on Sandra’s sensitive skin but found that many so-called natural skin care brands used almost entirely synthetic ingredients. In fact you only need to have less than 1% natural or organic ingredients in the formulation to call it ‘natural’.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience, Green People has evolved to offer a complete range of certified organic products for all of the family. Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body.