Soybean Jar Organic Candles
We are delighted to present a new range of Soybean Wax Candles which are made from hydrogenated soybean oil and free of synthetic wax or paraffin. These candles are presented in chunky recycled glass jars that can be reused.
Soy wax is so much nicer, cleaner and more natural than paraffin candles. Soybean Jar Candles burn cleaner and cooler and leave a minimal wax residue.
Designed to make a beautiful and caring gift.
Benefits of Soy Wax
- Soy wax is derived from a vegetables, (soy beans), while it's counter partner, paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles.
- Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot free candles. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax derived from soybean oil. After soybeans are harvested they are cleaned, dehulled, cracked, and rolled into flecks. Oil is then extracted from these flecks and hydrogenated. In the process, unsaturated fatty acids present in the oil are saturated, thereby dramatically altering the oil's melting point. It then solidifies at room temperature.
Burning Time 30-35 hours H: 8 cm, W: 7 cm, D: 7 cm